Anonymous asked: If you are so determined to get a boob job. Can you please find out all the risks that could become major complications. Not meaning to be a smartarse or anything. Just realise, that a lot of things can go wrong.
RESEARCH?! omfgggg that’s such a good idea, why didn’t I think of that?! I mean, it’s only a procedure I’ve wanted for eight years, I truly do not know how it did not occur to me to look into the potential risks!!! gee whizz anon, ya’ve opened my eyes fo sho!!!! x0x0
(Surgery is next month, suck a dick haterzzzzz.)
Have you ever been around two people, and one of them looks at the other like they absolutely adore them, yet it’s clear to you and everyone else that the object of their affections doesn’t return the sentiment at all?
Do you think that they know about the power dynamic between them? Do they care? Or are they completely oblivious?
shots fired in all directions
IS THIS REAL?! DID OBAMA THROW SHADE AT T-SWIFT? AMAZING.
1. I can’t get up at the crack of dawn to carpe fucking diem because I’m out five nights a week chasing laughter and the moonlight.
2. I don’t want to wake up feeling comfortable. Fuck comfort. I want to wake up and know I’ve woken up, I want to feel my life as it happens and if that means a throbbing headache, so be it; I’d rather dance in the dark than under a rainbow.
3. Eat whatever you want, idiots.
4. My breakfast happens at 1pm and I’d like to read whilst I eat it, thankyou very much.
5. I don’t need to stretch, nor do I need to reach for the sky; I am not a member of S Club 7 and my head is already in the clouds.
6. Drink all the water your body needs, put a chopped up lemon in your bottle but never neglect iced tea and vodka - whatever your poison, indulge yourself in it sometimes. Striving for perfection in any aspect of your life is just going to disappoint you; have a shot every now and then.
7. If you’re living life, you might not have time to write down your activities until four in the morning. Your life record may be scribbled onto receipts as you ride the train. That’s okay too; it doesn’t have to be beautiful to be valid.
8. Sleep on a pile of towels if you have to. Sleep in the grass. Sleep at a new friends’ place every night. As long as you’re sleeping next to something you love - whether it be a partner or the latest Palahniuk - scented fabric softener won’t mean shit.
9. Chaos can be better sometimes.
10. Run into the ocean instead.
11. You don’t owe strangers your smile. You don’t owe nature your observation. Maybe you don’t have a dog to walk.
12. Don’t make plans you can’t follow through with, it’s unfair.
14. Fuck it. Pick up a book because you liked the cover. Pick up a book because the person before you keft it behind. Scribble all over it if you want. Tear pages out and cut out words if you want. Pick up no books for a month, then ten in a day. Books will always be there.
15. Be yourself without imposing cliche’d values and movie-romance ideas onto your personality. Do what comes naturally. If you don’t want to pay your speeding fines, don’t fucking pay them, it’s your life. If you don’t like old people, don’t go and volunteer at their homes, you’ll only make everyone there miserable. Find your true bliss rather than assuming you’ll know what it is by sticking your tongue out at babies. You’ll get there, there’s no rush.
16. Don’t fucking daydream about it. Do it. Write your own ending.
Fuck Your ‘Sixteen Small Steps to Happiness’, love Daisy Lola (via iloveyoulessthanpunk)
Well that escalated quickly.
Leaving is not enough. You must stay gone. Train your heart like a dog. Change the locks even on the house he’s never visited. You lucky, lucky girl. You have an apartment just your size. A bathtub full of tea. A heart the size of Arizona, but not nearly so arid. Don’t wish away your cracked past, your crooked toes, your problems are papier mache puppets you made or bought because the vendor at the market was so compelling you just had to have them. You had to have him. And you did. And now you pull down the bridge between your houses, you make him call before he visits, you take a lover for granted, you take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic. Make the first bottle you consume in this place a relic. Place it on whatever altar you fashion with a knife and five cranberries. Don’t lose too much weight. Stupid girls are always trying to disappear as revenge. And you are not stupid. You loved a man with more hands than a parade of beggars, and here you stand. Heart like a four-poster bed. Heart like a canvas. Heart leaking something so strong they can smell it in the street.
Anonymous asked: One thing I don't understand. If you think that you have a "big" butt, then why don't you start doing regular exercise targeting your butt/legs area? It would solve the whole getting breasts to even out your body shape too; just shrink your butt... Not saying you have to or should, but you do have that option. Talk to a personal trainer, instead of a surgeon. Good-luck.
Like this post if you have ever seen me talking about how much I love my ass.
All this time
I drank you like the cure when maybe
you were the poison.
Anonymous asked: I have a massive Internet crush on you. Wish we were friends, there needs to be more people like you with a "don't give a fuck what people think" attitude as it's so refreshing to me.
KISSES ON YOUR HANDS AND YOUR BUTT.